Home Health Care
Expert care in the comfort of your own home
Yakima Regional offers dedicated, compassionate care through a team of experienced professionals. We work closely with patients, family members and doctors to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that includes education and support services for patients and caregivers.
Bringing expertise to your home
Our certified and registered nurses, social workers, therapists, aides, chaplains and support staff have been caring for families in the Yakima Valley for more than 25 years. Our dedicated team provides intermittent medical care and treatment for patients recovering from an illness or injury. Our goal is to help our patients maintain their independence and help them remain in their own homes for as long as possible. Care is provided in a private home, adult family home or in an assisted living facility.
Why Choose Home Health?
- Healing from an injury or illness happens faster in familiar surroundings.
- Registered nurses are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Home Health is a service covered by Medicare and Medicaid.
- Most private insurance carriers provide coverage for services.
- Home Health includes Infusion Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy.